Welcome to the home of The Cape Fear Independent Film Network – a 501(c)3 Non-Profit organization. For information about the CFI: FILM FESTIVAL, click on the FILM FESTIVAL LINK. For past events, see the History page and click on News to keep up with the latest happenings of our organization.
The CAPE FEAR INDEPENDENT FILM NETWORK is a 501(c)3 Non-Profit organization dedicated to the production, promotion and presentation of the film arts in the Cape Fear region. CFIFN provides educational opportunities for members wishing to learn about the film-making process and develop new skills in related areas of production. The group also host the annual Cape Fear Independent Film Festival which brings new and independent artistic visions to the local community. CFIFN takes special notice of North Carolina filmmakers, highlighting their works and the film festival and other events.
- Rich Gehron (President)
- Langley McArol (Festival Director)
- Charles McNeil (Director of Special Initiatives)
- Kathleen Gehron (Education Director)
- Joyce Fernando (Director of Film Advocacy)
- Eric Peterson
- Will Mullins
- Jennifer Mullins
- Karen Labbe Callahan (Film Community Relations)
- Kevin Connington (Production Liaison)